To Amend Public Act Numbered 784, Seventy-First Congress, Entitled "An Act To Regulate the Distribution and Promotion of Commissioned Officers of the Line of the Navy, and for Other Purposes" (H.R. 7239). Mr. Hamilton [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Fifth Congress, first session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 1,451-1,452 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 528.
Considers (75) H.R. 7239.
- "July 22, 1937."
Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 15 of 17.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2494207