Deficit in Railway Operating Income [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Seventy-Sixth Congress, first session, on June 13, 14, 1939
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1939.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 49 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to clarify government liability for deficits in railway operating income experienced by short-line railroads during part of World War I, when Federal control of railroads was implemented.
Considers (76) H.R. 4103.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2494353