Hearing on H.R. 2406 To Provide for the Adjustment of the Status of Planners and Estimators and Progressmen of the Field Service of the Navy Department [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Sixth Congress, first session, on July 21, 1939
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1939.
- Physical Description:
- 1,493-1,507 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 214.
Considers (76) H.R. 2406.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 16 of 17. Hearing is followed by H. Rpt. 76-539 on H.R. 6149 (May 4, 1939. 28 p.), and text of H.R. 6149, Navy Dept FY40 appropriations bill (28 p.).
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2494850