To Amend the Nationality Act of 1940 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, Seventy-Seventh Congress, first session and Seventy-Seventh Congress, second session, on Dec. 17, 1941, Jan. 7, 1942
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Immigration and Naturalization
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1942.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 37 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to revise alien naturalization regulations, to revise state residency requirements for military personnel applying for citizenship and to repeal literacy requirements for certain elderly aliens. Also includes discussion of provision authorizing during wartime the revocation of citizenship of naturalized aliens found to be loyal to foreign governments.
Considers (77) H.R. 6250.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2495066