Tampa Shipbuilding P Engineering Co [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Seventy-Seventh Congress, second session, on Dec. 10-12, 1942
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1942.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 236 pages ; cm.
- Investigates alleged irregularities in Federal Tampa Shipbuilding and Engineering Co. naval shipbuilding contracts and procurement.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2495239