Authorizing the Restoration and Preservation of the Frigate "Constellation," and Making Baltimore, Md., Her Home Port (H.J. Res. 146). Mr. D'Alesandro [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Seventh Congress, first session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1941.
- Physical Description:
- pages 1,315 ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 100. and Considers (77) H.J. Res. 146.
- "May 15, 1941.", Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 14 of 25., and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2495404