Hearing on S. 2791 To Authorize the Secretary of the Navy To Pay the Costs of Transportation of Certain Civilian Employees and for Other Purposes [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Seventh Congress, second session, on Dec. 9, 1942
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1942.
- Physical Description:
- 3,525-3,540 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 304. Also considers H.R. 7844, to authorize continuing pay and allowances to persons missing in action; and H.R. 7836, to authorize Navy Dept to construct a medical facility as memorial to the people of St. Lawrence, Newfoundland, Canada, for their rescue of shipwrecked Navy men. and Considers (77) H.R. 7844, (77) H.R. 7836, (77) S. 2791.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 14 of 14. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2495604