Munitions Industry. Part 30, Exhibits on Wartime and Post-War Financing, 1914-1923 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Special Committee Investigating the Munitions Industry, Seventy-Fourth Congress, second session, on Feb. 6, 1936
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee to Investigate the Munitions Industry
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1936.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 9,499-9,892 pages : foldout ; cm.
- Includes correspondence and other documents from the files of the Federal Reserve Bank of N.Y., Bonbright and Co., J. P. Morgan and Co., and the War Industries Board.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2496551