Fair Labor Standards Act of 1937. Part 1 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Education and Labor, and House Committee on Labor, Seventy-Fifth Congress, first session, on June 2-5, 1937
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Education and Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1937.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 269 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Labor
- Considers legislation to establish minimum wage, working hours, and child labor standards for industries operating in interstate commerce. and Considers (75) S. 2475, (75) H.R. 7200.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2496673