Survey of Conditions of the Indians in the U.S. Part 35, Metlakahtla Indians, Alaska [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Indian Affairs, Subcommittee on S. Res. 79, Seventy-Fourth Congress, second session and Seventy-Third Congress, second session, on May 19, 1934, July 12, 1936
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs. Subcommittee on Senate Resolution 79.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1934.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 18,353-19,701, xiv pages ; cm.
- July 12 hearing was held in Metlakahtla, Alaska. Includes "Independent Report of Dr. Mark A. Matthews on the Despoiling of the Metlakahtla Christian Mission in Alaska, based on Researches Adided by Dr. Henry S. Wellcome, Aug. 1926 (18469-19701 p.).
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2496979