Patents. Part 8 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Patents, Seventy-Seventh Congress, second session, on Aug. 4, 5, 12, 1942
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Patents
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1942.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 4,171-4,752 pages ; cm.
- Reviews alleged conflicts of interest in Federal synthetic rubber production contract awards and role of chemical and petroleum industries international cartel agreements and domestic restrictive patent licensing practices in Federal synthetic rubber programs. and Considers (77) S. 2303, (77) S. 2491.
- Microfiche Note: Part 8 begins on microfiche No. 10 of 21. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2497757