To Amend the Pernicious Political Activities Act of 1939 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Privileges and Elections, Subcommittee on S. 592, S. 593, S. 594, Seventy-Eighth Congress, second session, on June 2, 1944
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Privileges and Elections
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1944.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 24 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to revise limitations on campaign contributions to candidates for Federal office and to require disclosure of persons writing, circulating and publishing libelous propaganda in connection with political campaigns and to prohibit the use of the mails for transmission of such propaganda.
Considers (78) S. 592, (78) S. 593, (78) S. 594.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 93/6:P 75
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2498076