To Provide for Adjusting the Compensation of Persons Employed as Guards and Guard Officers at Navy Yards, and for Other Purposes (H.R. 7610). Mr. McCormack [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Sixth Congress, third session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1940.
- Physical Description:
- pages 2,233 ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 279.
Considers (76) H.R. 7610.
- "Feb. 13, 1940."
Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 8 of 29.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service 1983. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2498354