Hearing on S. 3098, Authorizing the Secretary of the Navy To Accept on Behalf of the U.S. a Bequest of Certain Personal Property of the Late Dudley F. Wolfe [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Sixth Congress, third session, on Apr. 17, 1940
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1940.
- Physical Description:
- 2,931-2,933 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 352. and Considers (76) S. 3098.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 16 of 29. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service 1983. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2498427