To Establish the Minimum Permanent Authorized Enlisted Strength of the Active List of the Marine Corps (H.R. 10224). Mr. Vinson of Georgia [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Sixth Congress, third session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1940.
- Physical Description:
- pages 4,159 ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 248.
Considers (76) H.R. 10224.
- "Oct. 29, 1940."
Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 29 of 29. Print is followed by a subject index (xiii-xxv p.).
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service 1983. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2498537