Increasing the Number of Naval Reserve Officers' Training Corps Units and Other Bills Before the Committee [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Sixth Congress, third session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1940.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 28 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation on Naval Reserve personnel increase, Naval Academy midshipmen increase and 100th anniversary celebration, Navy personnel medals acceptance, Navy hospital construction, retired Navy personnel pension adjustments, Navy-Virginia land conveyance, Navy commissioned and warrant officers increase, and Navy appropriations use restrictions revisions.
Considers (76) S. 4272, (76) S. 4271, (76) H.R. 9854, (76) S. 4245, (76) H.R. 9688, (76) H.R. 9636, (76) S.J. Res. 253, (76) S. 4246, (76) S. 4247.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.N 22/2:R 31/3
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service 1983. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2498610