Postwar Economic Policy and Planning. Part 6, Postwar Public Works and Construction [microform] : hearings before the United States House Special Committee on Postwar Economic Policy and Planning, Subcommittee on Public Works and Construction, Seventy-Ninth Congress, first session and Seventy-Eighth Congress, second session, on July 27-28, 1944, Mar. 13-16, Apr. 4, 1945
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Special Committee on Post-War Economic Policy and Planning
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1944.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1,709-2,078 pages ; cm.
- July 27 and 28 hearings were held in NYC; Apr. 4 hearing was held in Chicago, Ill.
- Microfiche Note: Part 6 begins on microfiche No. 12 of 16.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2498709