Study of Problems Relating to Immigration and Deportation and Other Matters. Part 2 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, Subcommittee No. 1 (Immigration and Naturalization), Seventy-Ninth Congress, first session, on Aug. 14, 17, 18, 1945
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Immigration and Naturalization
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1945.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 153-214 pages ; cm.
- Hearings were held in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Microfiche Note: Part 2 begins on microfiche No. 2 of 20.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2498945