Overseas Air Transportation: by Steamship Operators, by a Consolidated Air Carrier [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Eightieth Congress, first session, on Apr. 22-24, 28-30, May 1, 2, 5-8, 10, 12-16, 26, 27, 1947
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1947.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1,583 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to authorize overseas air cargo transportation licenses for steamship operators and to establish the All-American Flag Line, Inc., for consolidation of Government air cargo transportation. and Considers (80) H.R. 939, (80) H.R. 2851, (80) H.R. 3079, (80) H.R. 1698, (80) H.R. 2827, (80) H.R. 2828, (80) H.R. 2829, (80) H.R. 2830, (80) H.R. 3317.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2499203