Public Health Service -- Extension of Hospital Service [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Eightieth Congress, first session, on July 21, 1947
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1947.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 12 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to provide PHS hospital services for Coast Guard, Coast and Geodetic Survey, PHS Regular Corps widows and children; and to authorize state courts to commit drug addicts and mentally ill to PHS hospitals for treatment.
Considers (80) H.R. 3073, (80) H.R. 3784.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2499208