Amending Nationality Act of 1940 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization, Eightieth Congress, first session, on June 30, 1947
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1947.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 43 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 8. Considers legislation to require that candidates for naturalization be required to speak and read the English language and to take an oath regarding obligation to bear arms in support and defense of U.S.
Considers (80) H.R. 2286.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2499226