Hearing on H.R. 621, To Further Amend Section 22 of the Act Approved March 4, 1925, Entitled "An Act Providing for Sundry Matters Affecting the Naval Service, and for Other Purposes," by Changing the Limitation on the Total Personnel of the Naval Reserve Officers' Training Corps, and for Other Purposes [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Ninth Congress, first session, on Jan. 9, 10, 1945
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1945.
- Physical Description:
- 29-75 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 10. and Considers (79) H.R. 621.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 1 of 24. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2499321