To Provide for the Establishment of a U.S. Navy Training School for Nurses (H.R. 3923). Mr. Price of Florida [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Ninth Congress, second session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 2,191-2,192 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 145. and Considers (79) H.R. 3923.
- "Jan. 6, 1946.", Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 1 of 18. Committee Print follows title page and table of contents for entire volume (p. i-ix)., and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2499454