Hearings on H.R. 5520 (Formerly H.R. 2255), for the Purpose of Regulating the Conditions of Employment of Mechanics, Helpers, Laborers, and All Per Diem Employees Engaged in Trades and Occupations at All Government Naval Shipyards, Naval Stations, Arsenals, and Other Government Industrial Establishments, Within or Without the Continental Limits of the U.S., and for Other Purposes [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Ninth Congress, second session, on Mar. 5, 6, 12, May 10, 1946
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 2,909-2,975 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 223. and Considers (79) H.R. 5520, (79) H.R. 2255.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 8 of 18. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2499532