Directing the Secretary of the Navy To Make the Naval Training Station at Newport, R.I., the Home Port of the U.S.S. "Constellation" and To Maintain It as a National Museum (H.J. Res. 361). Mr. Forand [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Ninth Congress, second session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 3,647-3,648 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 276.
Considers (79) H.J. Res. 361.
- "Aug. 19, 1946."
Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 15 of 18.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2499585