Subcommittee Hearing on H.R. 2314 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 10, Pay and Administration (Armed Services), Eightieth Congress, first session, on Mar. 18, 1947
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 1,075-1,078 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 83. Considers legislation to authorize lump sum payments to survivors of deceased naval aviation officers without administration of estates. and Considers (80) H.R. 2314.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 12 of 30. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2499680