To Authorize the Secretary of the Navy To Proceed with the Construction of Certain Public Works, and for Other Purposes (H.R. 3314). Mr. Andrews of New York [microform] / United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eightieth Congress, first session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 2,187-2,188 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Committee Serial No. 128.
Considers (80) H.R. 3314.
- "May 1, 1947."
Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 23 of 30.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2499725