To Amend the Act Entitled "An Act To Provide for the Evacuation and Return of the Remains of Certain Persons Who Died and Are Buried Outside the Continental Limits of the U.S.", Approved May 16, 1946, in Order To Provide for the Shipment of the Remains of World War II Dead to the Homeland of the Deceased or of Next of Kin, To Provide for the Disposition of Group and Mass Burials, To Provide for the Burial of Unknown American World War II Dead in U.S. Military Cemeteries To Be Established Overseas, To Authorize the Secretary of War To Acquire Land Overseas and To Establish U.S. Military Cemeteries Thereon, and for Other Purposes (H.R. 3394). Mr. Andrews of New York [microform] / United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eightieth Congress, first session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 2,191-2,193 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Committee Serial No. 130. and Considers (80) H.R. 3394.
- "May 6, 1947.", Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 23 of 30., and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2499727