Subcommittee Hearing on H.R. 108, To Authorize the Conveyance of the U.S. Military Reservation at Fort Schuyler, N.Y., to the State of New York for Use as a Maritime School, and for Other Purposes [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eightieth Congress, first session, on July 14, 1947
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 4,401-4,406 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 182.
Considers (80) H.R. 108.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:947-48/182
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 16 of 22.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2499779