To Amend that Part of the Act of June 24, 1910 (36 Stat. 619), As Amended (34 U.S.C. 542), Relating to Disposition of Profits from Sales of Ships' Stores (H.R. 4507). Mr. Andrews of New York [microform] / United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eightieth Congress, first session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 4,987-4,996 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Committee Serial No. 216. Draft legislation to expend profits from sales of ships' stores for the benefit of both officers and enlisted men.
Considers (80) H.R. 4507.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:947-48/216
- "Aug. 19, 1947."
Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 1 of 28.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2499813