U.S. Foreign Policy for a Post-War Recovery Program. Part 2 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Eightieth Congress, second session, on Feb. 17-20, 24-27, Mar. 2-5, 8, 10, 1948
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1948.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 1,273-2,296 pages ; cm.
- Reviews U.S. foreign policy objectives in the light of proposed economic recovery programs for Western Europe and China and the continuation of military and economic assistance to Greece and Turkey.
Considers (80) H.R. 6795, (80) H.R. 4840, (80) H.R. 4579.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2499977