Slowe and Carver Halls [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Works, Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Grounds, Eightieth Congress, second session, on Mar. 12, 1948
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Grounds
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1948.
- Physical Description:
- v, 74 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 19. Considers legislation to convey George Washington Carver Hall and Lucy Diggs Slowe Hall housing projects in D.C. to Howard University, and also considers legislation to convey the same property to establish the National Institute of Industrial Training of Negro Youth.
Considers (80) H.R. 4664, (80) H.R. 5509.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2500021