Providing for the Review of Orders of Certain Agencies, and Incorporating into the Judicial Code Certain Statutes Relating to Three-Judge District Courts [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 2 (Judiciary), Subcommittee No. 3 (Judiciary), Subcommittee No. 4 (Judiciary), Eightieth Congress, first session and Eighty-First Congress, first session, on Mar. 7, 11, 24, 1947, Mar. 10, Apr. 1, 1949
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 2.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1949.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 172 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 3. and United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 4.
- Committee Serial No. 2 (81st Congress). Considers legislation on convening of three-judge Federal District Courts, and judicial review of ICC and U.S. Maritime Commission orders. and Considers (80) H.R. 1468, (80) H.R. 1470, (80) H.R. 2271, (81) H.R. 2915, (81) H.R. 2916.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing was also filmed as (81) H1255-7. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2500364