Amending the Merchant Marine Act, 1936, As Amended. <Part 1> [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Subcommittee on Maritime Affairs, Eighty-First Congress, first session, on May 31, June 1, 2, 7, 8, 14, 15, 28-30, July 7, 1949
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Maritime Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1949.
- Physical Description:
- v, 361 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to revise Federal shipbuilding and operating subsidy programs, to authorize Federal investigations of employment and wage conditions on subsidized vessels, and to authorize a shipbuilding contract allocation program to maintain regional shipbuilding employment levels. and Considers (81) H.R. 3289, (81) H.R. 3337, (81) H.R. 3930, (81) H.R. 4190, (81) H.R. 4847, (81) H.R. 5346.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2500393