Amendment to Administrative Expenses Act [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Expenditures in the Executive Departments, Eighty-First Congress, second session, on Aug. 11, 23, 1950
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Executive Departments
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1950.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 29 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to revise moving and travel expense benefits for Federal employees stationed outside the continental U.S.
Considers (81) H.R. 9230, (81) H.R. 9430.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2500879