Amending the Merchant Marine Act, 1936, As Amended. <Part 2> [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Eighty-First Congress, second session, on Aug. 29, 30, 1950
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1950.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 363-381 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to authorize Commerce Dept acquisition of vessels and material for emergency and war purposes and to revise methods for payment for construction and computation of depreciation on reconstructed vessels. Immediate effect of legislation would be to authorize Government purchase of Monterey and Mariposa to be utilized as troop carriers.
Considers (81) H.R. 9534, (81) H.R. 8470.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2500885