Making Abandonment of Dependents a Federal Crime [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 2 (Judiciary), Eighty-First Congress, first session and Eighty-First Congress, second session, on Mar. 2, Apr. 4, 1949, May 12, 1950
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 2.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1950.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 127 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 23. Considers legislation to prohibit use of interstate and foreign commerce facilities in connection with abandonment of minor children and to require Federal district and state courts to enforce certain support orders. and Considers (81) H.R. 4057, (81) H.R. 6000, (81) H.R. 6506, (81) H.R. 6538, (81) H.R. 1538, (81) H.R. 2143, (81) H.R. 3802, (81) H.R. 4565, (81) H.R. 4580, (81) H.R. 7312, (81) H.R. 8051, (81) H.R. 5974.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2501013