Full Committee Hearing on H.R. 3123, H.R. 385, H.R. 3573, H.R. 3629, H.R. 3794, H.R. 3900, H.R. 3904, H.R. 1834, H.J. Res. 67 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Second Congress, first session, on May 22, 1951
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 471-498 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 23. Considers miscellaneous legislation, relating to the retired rank and pay of D.C. Engineer Commissioners, the conveyance of land to Highland Falls, N.Y., the participation of the Marine Corps Band in various celebrations, the appointment and retirement of Florence Grace Pond Whitehill as an ensign in the Navy Nurse Corps, and the designation of the first Navy supercarrier as James V. Forrestal.
Considers (82) H.R. 385, (82) H.R. 3573, (82) H.R. 3629, (82) H.R. 3794, (82) H.R. 3900, (82) H.R. 3904, (82) H.R. 1834, (82) H.J. Res. 67, (82) H.R. 3123.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:951-52/23
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 15 of 34.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2501410