Full Committee Hearings on H.R. 4111, H.R. 4113, H.R. 1181, and H.R. 4200 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Second Congress, first session, on June 5, 1951
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 593-612 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 27. Considers miscellaneous legislation, on the appointment of National Guard property and disbursing officers, the removal of the requirement for National Guard members to wear distinctive insignia, the payment of claims arising from military and naval records corrections, and the emergency revision of Navy and USMC officers appointment, promotion, and retirement provisions.
Considers (82) H.R. 4111, (82) H.R. 4113, (82) H.R. 1181, (82) H.R. 4200.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:951-52/27
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 16 of 34.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2501414