Problems of American Small Business. Part 91, Nylon Hosiery Wholesale-Retail Distribution Problem [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Special Committee To Study and Survey Problems of American Small Business Enterprises, Subcommittee on Complaints, Seventy-Ninth Congress, second session, on May 24, 1946
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee to Study Problems of American Small Business. Subcommittee on Complaints
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1946.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 10,323-10,366 pages ; cm.
- Microfiche Note: Part 91 begins on microfiche No. 6 of 16. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2501786