Warm Springs Indian Reservation of Oregon [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Indian Affairs, Eightieth Congress, second session, on Mar. 23, 1948
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1948.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 39 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to provide for Federal payments to the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs Reservation as compensation for loss of disputed forest lands.
Considers (80) S. 1243.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2502241