Buildings and Grounds [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Public Works, Subcommittee on Buildings and Grounds, Eighty-First Congress, second session, on June 8, 1950
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Grounds
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1950.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 84 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to authorize the acquisition or construction of FDIC office building, the acquisition and improvement by GSA of Jackson Place land tract in Northwest D.C., and the preservation of the Old Stone House as part of the National Capital Parks system.
Considers (81) S. 2923, (81) S. 3027, (81) S. 3232, (81) H.R. 7722.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/10:B 86
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2502767