Investigation of Charges by Senator Andrew F. Schoeppel [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Eighty-First Congress, second session, on Sept. 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, 1950
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1950.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 376 pages ; cm.
- Investigates Sen. Andrew Schoeppel's allegations of communist affiliations of Interior Dept Secretary, Oscar L. Chapman, Bureau of Reclamation Commissioner, Michael W. Straus, and Alaska Statehood Committee appointee, Randolph Feltus.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2502800