Selected Executive Session Hearings of the Committee, 1943-50; Volume III: Foreign Economic Assistance Programs. Part 1, Foreign Assistance Act of 1948 (Marshall Plan and Related Measures) [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, and House Committee on International Relations, Eightieth Congress, second session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1976.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 373 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- Contains transcripts of House Foreign Affairs Committee executive sessions on the Foreign Assistance Act of 1948 and the Economic Cooperation Act. Jan. 24, Feb. 18, Mar. 2, 3, 5, 1948. p. 29-142. Includes discussions of economic reconstruction aid programs authorizations and communist and Soviet expansion in Europe, Greece, Turkey, and Nationalist China; conflict between German economic recovery and full implementation of German industrial plant dismantlement program; joint British-U.S. economic administration of Occupied Germany; and Economic Cooperation Administration establishment. and Considers (80) S. 2202, (80) H.R. 4579, (80) H.R. 4840.
- "[pub. 1976.]." and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service 1983. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part V
View MARC record | catkey: 2503296