Full Committee Hearings on H.R. 2871, H.R. 2331, H.R. 4214, S. 1529, S. 1544, and H.R. 5637 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Third Congress, first session, on June 10, 1953
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1953.
- Physical Description:
- 1,213-1,230 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 26. Considers legislation on Army and AF non-regular officers retirement procedures, Ready Reserve personnel limit, American National Red Cross' cooperation with Army, military personnel savings deposit program, military discharge purchases, and posthumous military promotions.
Considers (83) H.R. 2871, (83) H.R. 2331, (83) H.R. 4214, (83) S. 1529, (83) S. 1544, (83) H.R. 5637.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 13 of 31.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2503733