Subcommittee Hearing on H.R. 94, To Provide for the Conveyance of the Federally-Owned Lands Which Are Situated Within Camp Blanding Military Reservation, Fla., to the Armory Board, State of Florida, in Order To Consolidate Ownership and Perpetuate the Availability of Camp Blanding for Military Training and Use, and H.R. 7305, To Retrocede to the State of Ohio Concurrent Jurisdiction Over Certain Highways Within Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 1 (Armed Services), Eighty-Third Congress, second session, on Jan. 25, 1954
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 1.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1954.
- Physical Description:
- 3,157-3,171 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 57.
Considers (83) H.R. 94, (83) H.R. 7305.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:953-54/57
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 2 of 30.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2503998