Marketing of Perishable Agricultural Commodities [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Agriculture, Subcommittee on Domestic Marketing, Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session, on May 26, 27, 1955
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Domestic Marketing and Consumer Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 53 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial T. Considers legislation to authorize USDA to enforce regulations for the prevention of misbranding and false labeling of perishable agricultural commodities.
Considers (84) H.R. 5337, (84) H.R. 5818.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2504161