Full Committee Hearings on H.R. 3005 "To Further Amend the Universal Military Training and Service Act by Extending the Authority To Induct Certain Individuals, and To Extend the Benefits Under the Dependents Assistance Act to July 1, 1959" [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session, on Feb. 1-3, 1955
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
- Physical Description:
- 9-196 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 2.
Considers (84) H.R. 2847, (84) H.R. 3005.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:955-56/2
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 1 of 26.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2504224