Subcommittee Hearing on H.R. 2107, To Amend the National Defense Facilities Act of 1950 To Provide for Additional Facilities Necessary for the Administration and Training of Units of the Reserve Components of the Armed Forces of the U.S. and for Other Purposes [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 1 (Armed Services), Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session, on Apr. 15, 1955
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 1.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 2,523-2,600 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 12.
Considers (84) H.R. 2107.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:955-56/12
- Microfiche Note: Hearing follows title page, table of contents, and index for entire set of House Committee on Armed Services hearings, 84th Congress, first session (1955. iii+ix p.).
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2504234