Subcommittee Hearing on H.R. 6725 and H.R. 1516 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 1 (Armed Services), Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session, on July 13, 14, 25, 1955
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 1.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
- Physical Description:
- 4,525-4,595 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 37. Considers legislation to provide a lump adjustment pay for Reserve officers who are involuntarily released for duty and to authorize Distinguished Flying Cross to Colonel Bennett H. Griffin. and Considers (84) H.R. 6725, (84) H.R. 1516.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 21 of 23. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2504259